As everyone heads home for the Thanksgiving holiday, we wanted to make sure that you didn’t forget anything. Here are some things to remember BEFORE you head out:
- Take out the garbage.
- Turn the heat on low.
- Unplug lamps, computers, etc.
- Make sure that all flammable materials are away from any heaters.
- Make sure to lock all doors and windows.
- Throw out any food items that are going to go bad while you’re away.
- Make sure to bring any homework with you that you’ll need to do for when you get back.
- Make sure to bring any chargers you’ll need for phones, laptops, etc.
- Make sure to bring any medications you take.
- Make sure to bring enough sets of clothes with you.
- Make sure to bring toiletries.
It’s important to remember that before you leave that you close up your place for a few days. It’s also a good idea to check that you have all the essentials before you head out, so you aren’t kicking yourself when you realize you’ve forgotten something.
Overall, we hope that you all have a safe trip home and a wonderful Thanksgiving.
“Going on Vacation or Closing Up a House” by Pressed4Time.com